Frequently Asked Questions
Who was Beau Brummell?
What is activated charcoal and why is it special?
- Activated charcoal works as a sponge for your skin. It can absorb the oils and toxins from your face and still leave you fresh and rejuvenated. To learn more, check out our post detailing the wonders of activated charcoal and benefits of charcoal for your skin
How long will it take to receive my order?
- We pride ourselves on shipping same day on orders that are received before 2:00 pm. Delivery normally takes 1-5 business days, depending on location. Kindly note that we are also not responsible for packages which are lost or stolen after they have been delivered to the shipping address.
Do you offer free shipping?
- Yes we do, on all orders over $35.00. For orders less than $35.00 we charge a flat rate of $3.00 anywhere in the US.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, we can ship anywhere in the world. Typically international orders take 2-4 weeks to arrive, which depends on location. We also charge a $26.00 flat rate for international shipments under 10 pounds.
Can I return items that I don’t like?
- View our Return Policy page for return info
Will I receive a tracking number?
- Yes you will. After submitting your order, we will send you a confirmation email. In addition, you will also receive an additional email afterwards stating that your order has been shipped, this email will contain your tracking information. If you did not receive a confirmation email, please let us know – contact us here send us an email to [email protected].
Where do you make your products?
- All of our skin care products are made in the USA in our New York laboratory.
Do you test on animals?
- No, we never test our products on animals.
How long will my products stay fresh and what’s the best way to store them?
- All Beau Brummell for Men’s products will remain fresh 24 months from opening them. We recommend storing your products in a cool and dry place to avoid drying out.